Andrew Langer posted earlier tonight on Facebook that 14 candidates are seeking to fill the vacancy left open by Senator E.J. Pipkin’s resignation.
- Steven J. Arentz, Queen Anne’s County
- R. Scott Bramble, Cecil County
- Frank W. Frohn, Queen Anne’s County
- John L. Graham, Queen Anne’s County
- Stephen S. Hershey, Jr., Queen Anne’s County
- Andrew Langer, Queen Anne’s County
- Timothy McCluskey, Queen Anne’s County
- Audrey E. Scott, Queen Anne’s County
- Michael D. Smigiel, Sr., Cecil County
- Richard A. Sossi, Queen Anne’s County
- Robert A. Thornton, Jr., Caroline County
- John L. Walter, Queen Anne’s County
- John J. Walton, Jr., Caroline County
- Eric S. Wargotz, Queen Anne’s Count
I don’t think it’s going out on much of a limb here to say the central committees of the district will have a hard time coming to a consensus and that Governor O’Malley will get to choose who from this list gets to fill out the rest of the term.
Quinton is a native South Carolinian who has lived in Baltimore for 8 years. He is a recent convert to the Catholic Church and is active in the Knights of Columbus.
Quinton is a veteran who served as an intelligence analyst in the Army National Guard. He is also an Eagle Scout.
Latest posts by Jeff Quinton (see all)
- Think tank endorses Quinton Report proposal for Hogan admin - January 16, 2015
- Vatican: Pope’s remarks “distorted” - January 15, 2015
- Junipero Serra to be canonized during papal visit to US - January 15, 2015