A Politico report on the latest poll related to the 2016 Iowa Caucuses doesn’t even mention Governor Martin O’Malley.
When you click through to Public Policy Polling’s poll release you soon find out why:
- Hillary Clinton is leading at 67%
- Joe Biden at 12%
- Someone else/Not sure at 10%
- Elizabeth Warren is at 5%
- Mark Warner at 3%
- Andrew Cuomo at 2%
- Cory Booker at 1%
- Kristen Gillibrand is also at 0% along with O’Malley
When you take Hillary Clinton out O’Malley rises to a whopping 5% and manages to actually be ahead of Booker, Gillibrand, Brian Schweitzer, and Warner. Leave Clinton out and also taken Biden out and O’Malley leaps to a whole point to 6%.
This isn’t really a surprise since a recent poll showed O’Malley could only muster 6% in his home state of Maryland.
Quinton is a native South Carolinian who has lived in Baltimore since 2006. He is a recent convert to the Catholic Church and is active in the Knights of Columbus. He has been involved in the pro-life movement nationally and locally since 2010.
Quinton is a veteran who served as an intelligence analyst in the Army National Guard. He is also an Eagle Scout.
Latest posts by Jeff Quinton (see all)
- Tom Perez jokes about murdered girl at Clinton event - October 26, 2016
- DNC bus dumps raw sewage down storm drain - October 18, 2016
- Political Intimidation and the Maryland Lottery - October 18, 2016