Larry Hogan’s schedule for Monday (assuming the weather cooperates) from his website is posted below.
The campaign will make stops in Oakland, Cumberland, Hagerstown, and Frederick. The schedule includes the following stops:
- 8:00 – 9:00 am, Meet and Greet at Trader’s Coffee House; 21311 Garrett Highway, Oakland, MD 21550
- 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, Meet and Greet at Cornish Manor Restaurant; 830 Memorial Drive, Oakland, MD 21550
- 1:30 – 2 pm, Meet and Greet at Curtis Famous Coney Island Wieners; 35 N. Liberty Street, Cumberland, MD 21502
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm, Keynote Speaker at Grand Opening Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Allegany County GOP Headquarters; 100 Mechanic Street, Cumberland, MD 21502
- 5:00 – 6:30 pm, Meet and Greet at Bulls & Bears; 38 S. Potomac Street, Hagerstown, MD 21740
- 7:30 – 9:30 pm, St. Patrick’s Day Party at Jekyll & Hyde Tavern; 906 N. East Street, Frederick, MD 21701
Quinton is a native South Carolinian who has lived in Baltimore since 2006. He is a recent convert to the Catholic Church and is active in the Knights of Columbus. He has been involved in the pro-life movement nationally and locally since 2010.
Quinton is a veteran who served as an intelligence analyst in the Army National Guard. He is also an Eagle Scout.