After my post last night on the campaign of Larry Hogan reaching out to 2nd amendment supporters by campaigning at a gun show, I heard from more than one source close to the campaign of Ron George pointing out they had been campaigning at gun shows too. One person in particular pointed out that George’s running mate Shelley Aloi attended an antique gun show in Timonium the weekend before the gun show Larry Hogan attended this past weekend.
I got no good answers from the complainers when I pointed out:
- nobody from the campaign told me about it (which was the same situation for the Hogan post I made)
- the campaign made no posts on social media about it during or after the stops
The George campaign’s official communications and social media structure dropped the ball on this matter while their candidate is running around posting through his personal Facebook account about issues with debates and the latest in the Red Maryland-Joe Steffen wars.
Quinton is a native South Carolinian who has lived in Baltimore since 2006. He is a recent convert to the Catholic Church and is active in the Knights of Columbus. He has been involved in the pro-life movement nationally and locally since 2010.
Quinton is a veteran who served as an intelligence analyst in the Army National Guard. He is also an Eagle Scout.
Latest posts by Jeff Quinton (see all)
- Tom Perez jokes about murdered girl at Clinton event - October 26, 2016
- DNC bus dumps raw sewage down storm drain - October 18, 2016
- Political Intimidation and the Maryland Lottery - October 18, 2016